Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jan 2005
i cheat but i do not like it please help.
Ho Doc, i'm a married woman but i do not stay with my husband at the moment beacuse he works far from ou rhome, so recently i met a man who is also married then he proposed to me, although we both kne w our maritul status, i agreed to him, and now we've been seeing each other for six months , he is respectful and i'm very committed to my family, i lknow it's bad thing to cheat on someone you love, i also happend to love this other man, he really have care and respect what ever i say to him, if i say NO. he does listen to me. so waht's worries me is that we slept together several times and i took all my husbands pride and give it to him, i reaally want out of this before it goes out of hand, how do i tell him and do i end with him. any advice!!!!!!!!
I'm not clear quite how a married man proposes to you. Maybe it depends on what he is proposing. it sounds as though you are lonely,being separated from your husband while he's working away from home. And you know that an afair is not a good way to deal with loneliness. I agree that you want out of it before it gets out of hand, and that could happen at any time. Pumpkin makes good sense. Talk to him, explain that you were lonely and vulnerable, but that you both know that this affair is wrong, and should end before more people get hurt by it. Then just tell him that it is ended.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- 'You can never take a break': Workers speak on SA's grim Covid-19 anniversary
- Mark Gevisser | Covid-19: One year on, and a deepening inequality
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19413 votes