Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Jul 2005
I didnt feel bad stealing
I didnt feel bad stealing that money, Ive almost forgotten about it already.. and still have not told my parents. I think I have some underlying anger against my mom perhaps
Who knows ? But having underlying anger agains anyone doesn't jusify stealing from them. And if you don't feel bad about stealing the money, maybe you ought to ? And maybe, even, need to ? Or are you going to go through life, feeling free to steal from anyone to whom you feel underlying anger, or some other emotion that seems apt to you ? As Deubel implies, you seem to be preparing for a long and happy career as a Government official, especially in a provincial government department
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20006 votes