Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Aug 2008
I dont know how to fix it
Last night my husband wanted to make love and I realised I dont want to be intimate with him anymore,because theres just so much thats missing in our marriage,and it affects how I feel about intimacy with him. He doesnt really talk to me, only when he is in the mood,he doesnt greet me in the morning when we wake up,he just walks past me, he stopped kissing me goodbye in the morning before work, about two months ago, and he doesnt kiss me hello when he sees me after work, these are just some of the things, trivial as they may seem, that are affecting my affection twards him. He just wants to be loving and close when it suits him. What am I going to do? I dont know if I want to be in this marriage anymore in any case, because there are so many more problems that we have. I also cant afford counseling, and besides he will never agree to it.
How sure are you that you can't aford marriage counselling ? Have you actually checked with FAMSA ? And can you afford either more years of misery or the costs of divorce ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Why Bheki Cele believes criminals' rights versus those of their victims must be revisited
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
- OBITUARY | Karima Brown: 'A fearless commitment to having necessary conversations'
- Crime Intelligence: Night of the long knives sees Peter Jacobs fall
- SME banker Sasfin's earnings plunge two-thirds as bad debt provision almost triples
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19394 votes