Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Nov 2006
I need help
I am having an affair with my boss.To me it is not really an affair, coz I am not taken - and probably never will be. But he has a wife and two kidz...The people I work with are starting to notice that we spend almost all our time together.We have braais, I take him to the hairdresser, I look after his kids when he is on holiday.....I dont know what to do anymore.I deseperetaly want to be with him all the time, and I think he feels the same way.... I think I should just tell his wife about us, so that she can leave him... And then he is all mine...... :)
Carma, ever heard of karma ? He's using you, and if he had wanted to be "all yours" he already would have left and divorced his wife, and would already be "yours". He wants you, as they used to say in the old days, as " a little bit of fluff on the side". You seem happy to hurt his innocent wife and children, just for your own selfish pleasure ? Don't expect to find happiness that way.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- The novelty of Covid-19: Will it force insurers to hike prices or treat survivors differently?
- EXPLAINER | Chief Justice, SARS and NPA: A timeline of unsolved burglaries
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
- Eben Etzebeth's uncanny knack of being fit for Boks
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19996 votes