Ask an expert

25 Nov 2004

i stiil miss him
i once fell in love with a wonderful man who loved me unconditionally, when we were still together he made sure i get anything i wanted and he used to drive a long distance from his home to mine i mean many killos to see me, we were supposed to have been angaged in 2001 but then his work orderd him to be japan for two months from october to december.

i missed him alot when he was away, he phoned me evryday to tell me how he love me and what he's doing each day there, when he leaves he told me that we must get engaged when we come back.

the after that two months he came back but he did not talk about angagement he even stopped coming to see me, not knowing what was the problem, i asked him he told me he does not have money to come and see me. he said he missed me but did not come to see me, in fact he distnced himself from me, i thought maybe he met someone there.

after som few months i met someone who wanted to marry me, of course we fell in love and enggaged but the when i told my first b/f that i've met someone he just it means it's being along time that iwas cheating but i said no, the reason i do it is because he distance himself form me.
i told me he will always love me and that's where he decided he wants to come and visit me, but i told him no ways we can see each other coz i met someone, but to tell the truth i loved him so much that i was also hurting so much.. he said whenever i need him i must tell him, even if things go wrong one day he will be there for me,

so now hes married and i'm married, and i have a problem with my hubby he does not treat me good, i really miss my first b/f, he was everything to me he never gave me a problem even a single day, we loved each other so much that we cried when we say our last goobyes.

so now i' m afried to call him coz he's married i don't want to hurt his wife how do i talk to him or i'll be doing the most mistake of life, everyday i look at the phone as if i can pick it and call him, he has my number i have his.

please advice before i make a fool of myself,!!!!!!!!
Answer 528 views

01 Jan 0001

J is right--- se a marriage counsellor with your husband, and sort out the marriage you have, rather than the one you don't have.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes