Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Aug 2008
i think its happening again
Hi CS how you? i' m bi polar and went into a depressive episode about 7 months ago which put me into hospital the thing is i feel really off lately again and i spoke to my boss out of desperation as i was raped and fell pregnant and mutilated myself till i micarried, i feel i' m not able to move on and no one can help me but i am desperate to feel different. I take 400mg epitec, 300mg solian, 100mg toplep, 100mg serlife i was thinking of stoping my meds, do you have any advice please?
Its valuable to recogniz a low or high in one's bipolar disorder as eartly as possible, so treatment can be str=arted earlier and before the mood swing has become too severe. DO NOT stop taking your meds, that certainly wouldn't help and could make things much worse --- see your shrink for a review of your condition and treatments, and revision as needed.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- EXPLAINER | 5 things you need to know about phase two vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Wandile Sihlobo | Grain production could be better than expected this year
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes