Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Apr 2006
I&#39;m confused about my relationship
My boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 years and staying together for 1 year. Lately I feel more like house keeper than anything else. I'm 20 and he is 28 so the age gap has a lot to do with the problems i'm experiencing. He doesn't like my friends and bad mouths them and gets upset when i stand up for them. The only way i keep in contact with them is via email and sms and sometimes when he's at work over weekends i sneak a visit, but that is it. It's useless talking to him because it turns out to be my fault everytime and i end up staying because i feel so bad. I know he is manipulating me and i know what i have to do, but how do i do it?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines and severe side effects: These numbers will help you keep calm
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Covid-19 immunity passports: People could become lax about basic protection measures
- The EFF wants us to use the Russian, Chinese vaccines. But there are unanswered questions about them
- What is a nutritionally balanced diet and how do you achieve it?
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes