Ask an expert

27 Jul 2008

Im so hurt

CS .... im so hurt ... and bitterly disapointed in my son .... he has decided to go back to the small town where we came from several years back and move in with his druggie pals .. find work there and then fetch his girlfriend .. it hasnt dawned on him that his druggie pals stay 40 k' s from said small town .... in a hamlet that has a bottle store and a tiny shop ..... there is no transport .. no nothing .... here they used our car to get around ....

I actually cant believe his stupidity .... he doesnt like his GF family so he will rather just go back to his druggie friends .

His GF wont go .. she has already told me .. she wants to find decent work ...and look after their baby ....

He has being clean a mere 7/8 months or so .. and now he wants to go back to that life????????????

And now he cant understand why we arent supporting him ???? he reckons for once he has made a decsion to get on with his " own"  life and everyone is fighting with him .....

Diddums .... he hasnt considered his GF or baby in this mad enterprise at all ... he pays no attention to baby here .. and being back with his grotty pals ??????

Well GF and I are close ... she is part of us .. so now SHE will get the support and help we can offer and he can go to blazes.

GF has matured as a woman and as a mother since being with us .. her mother and I are good friends .... so like his dismal father .. my son looses ......

It hurts tho .... :(
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001

Amazing that it seems easier to get home delivery of illicit drugs in a small town, than to get health care there.
Sounds like he's had a relapse of stupidity, but that she is remaining sensible. He needs to realise that support from family and genuine friends cannot ever be unconditional. If someone decides that the "real" them is a serial killer, they can't expect automatic sponsorship from their family. Maybe in time he will grow up, but as you have seen there may be much debris while waiting for that to happen.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.