Ask an expert

05 Jul 2005

In Community of Property
Have my own house for the past 11 years. Recently got married COP and found out that Antineptual must be done through the lawyers not in church. I'm told that if I want to change marriage contract it could be a hassle. Please advise.
Answer 702 views

01 Jan 0001

All contracts are matters for the law, not the church
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20217 votes