Ask an expert

13 Nov 2006

In love with someone else
Hallo there,
I have been married for 3 years now, but about 6 months ago I fell in love with someone else. I still love my husband, but I can not get over this other person. Me and the other guy are very good friends and work together as well. I don't know what to do. We have been intimate about three times but are just friends right now.I am just feeling so depressed about this situation. I have a wonderful husband, but can not help the feelings I feel for this other person.
What can I do????
Answer 517 views

01 Jan 0001

You have a wonderful husband, who has done nothing wrong, but have chosen to be unfaithful with someone else. Why not see a personal counsllor and work towards healng the marriage you have begun to break up, and start being more fair towards your husband ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.