Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Apr 2007
It hurts more than i expected!!!
Hi!!! not too long ago, i asked for advice on my 'frends with benefits' issue. I spent the entire weekend with my friend, it was lovely, we had so much fun together, he was caring and sweet. But.... it was all ruined when his ex called,actually yesterday she called several times! I was only able to hear one conversation. They had a sweet conversation while i sat there and listened. It hurt so much, i barely managed to keep it together but we not exactly in a relationship so i really dont have a right to complain or be hurt. But im human... i've fallen for this man... and im hurting. Do i carry on see'ing him??? Or do i cut my losses and walk away??? Am i over reacting ??? Please guy's, i really need your advice!!!
SOunds like part of the problem is that the actual nature of your relationship with him is unclear and ambiguous. Have you discussed with him what is ( or isn't ) happening, and how you feel about his continuing relationship with his Ex ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Wandile Sihlobo | Africa is not a good maize export market right now - here's why
- The novelty of Covid-19: Will it force insurers to hike prices or treat survivors differently?
- EXPLAINER | Chief Justice, SARS and NPA: A timeline of unsolved burglaries
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19999 votes