Ask an expert

19 Nov 2005

lady boss force sex
I am over 40 years , work under a woman boss. I dont know what she found in me. She uses me foe sex. she take me to her house or hotel and have sex with me.
Due to this I cant have sex with my wife. She is very tense these days. What to do? If I refuse to my boss my job will go else my wife will be sex starved and go.
Answer 1,083 views

01 Jan 0001

No, your boss is acting very wrongly indeed, as this is sexual harassment and she cannot by law sack you for refusing to have sex with her --- on the contrary she herself can be dismissed for doing this. Discuss this with the Dept of Labour, a good labour lawyer, and your company's HR dept, if it has one
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes