Ask an expert

02 Dec 2004

Last Resort
Hi Doc
In the last 2 years so much has transpired in my life.., my father was murdered, I had a son.. and I've become a miserable old hag.etc, etc.. I've since gone off sex and my relationship is on the point of ending.( I'm 29)I live in the Cape Town Central ( city) and I need the name of a relationship therapist.My partner and I are both unhappy in the relationship and we have both decided that we need professional help is finding out what went wrong and how to fix it as we do love each other and we also have a 2 yr old. Please assist by referring me to a good relationship therapist.
Many Thanks
Answer 395 views

01 Jan 0001

As for a relationshiptherapist / marriage counsellor, the most reliable route is to call your local branch of FAMSA for advice on a good therapist near you. What a terrible time you have been through, and are stll going through. With sincere interest and effort on both your sides, and a goof FAMSA therapist, you guys should either be able to sort things out, or to reach a much better level of understanding of what went wrong and why, so as to be able to avoid such problems in future.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20326 votes