Ask an expert

18 Nov 2005

losing my mind
i have a lot of unresolved issues with my child hood, especially when i was a teen. i was the outcast of the whole school. i still feel like this and i dnt know if i will ever get over that. it rules my life,i feel like not being here a lot of times. i want to get help,please
Answer 439 views

01 Jan 0001

Sounds as if this was indeed an unpleaant time of life for you. Counselling would be the way to go. Your GP or even friends, may be able to recommend a good local shrink
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9563 votes
69% - 21620 votes