Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

Loss Of Interest
My girlfriend picks up fights everyday with me i think she has lost interest in me.Or maybe she's seeing someone else.One friend of hers told me the other day he dropped her at a Taxi rank at night on their way back from work whilst he thinks that maybe she was going to wait for someone to pick her up there at the drop of location.So to me it was obvious that someone was picking her up this went on & on but it has stopped now i'm not sure if it has stopped for good or what, but i still love her and we have a baby daughter together.

I confronted her asking about the drop-offs she denied it when i ask her if she has an affair she says no she doesn't have an affair.I think this other guy is using her because she's vunerable.We had a fight because she caught me in the house sitting wit my friend's girlfriend.I'm really not sure if this is the case or she has lost interest in me.

I think she still loves me.The day that we had a fight she said she doesn't want to see me anymore she hates me, but now when i go to her house she does talk to me when i call her outside she does come to me and we do talk.When i ask her about the 2 of us she says she still thinking about it.I'm not sure if i must talk to her because of love that i have for her or should i let her go because its almost 4 months now she still mad at me.

Please advise me should i continue talking to her & how or should i ignore her and only spend time with my baby when i go to her house she will come to her senses i really dont know what to do please advise?
Answer 358 views

01 Jan 0001

I don't really see any alternative except for the two of you to sit down calmly together and talk this through. It does sound as though you may love her more than she lovs you. If she cares and wants the relaionship to continue, she would agree to join you in some sessions of marriage counselling, so you can each understand the problems better and see if you can sort them out.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.