Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Nov 2004
Anyone got experience with maintenance courts? Let's say I earn 1x and hubbie earns 2,5x. We had a Rule 43 order whereby the said he must pay an amount, let's call it 1y. He has his own business, which has alot of cash, he told me (witnesses) he's declare himself insolvent before giving me money. When Rule 43 was done, his business was running as normal. He then told us he was going to get the Rule 43 reduced, we informed him he can't unless his work has changed. He's now lost his biggest contract (of his own doing) and claims to be broke. In 8 wks, he's run his business into the ground. But what about his cash for his living expenses, boys toys, weekends, entertainment, etc? What will magistrate say about this? He claims to be paying certain expenses but now after getting his bank statements, these aren't present in the b/statements. What now guys?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Solly Moeng | Profit above all: Why SA's whistleblowers are being ostracised
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19939 votes