Ask an expert

14 Jul 2005

Have son 4, daughter 2 from boyfriend. Boyfriend moved in with other woman 1yr9mths ago. Has never paid maintenance in fact I was left with debt he made on my name whcih I am still paying off. Have now got first case through state on 20.7 and need to hear opinions and advice on what amt maintenance I can call for and anything else of use.
Answer 281 views

01 Jan 0001

I hope that some of our other readers, experienced in this field, can advise you. get legal advice if you can from the staff of the Family / Maintenance court, maybe a law school Law Clinic.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.