Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2004
Male in love with a lesbian
I have been seeing a lady friend for about 6 weeks and we have seem to got closer over the past 6 weeks
Saturday night she told me she was a lesbian which came as a shock to me. She has had relationships with
Males in the past. So I am not sure how to handle this I do really like her and I need advise on how to ask her to try and
Take a change with me. She came over to SA about two 2 years ago and has not gone out with anyone .awhile ago I told her she cant stay at home after work she needs to get out here and find a boyfriend. I meet her at the restaurant/pub I go to they all look after me like family. I doubt she has told anyone that she is a lesbian even in her family. I don’t have a problem with her being a lesbian. Her sister told me once that she has been hurt by every boyfriend she has gone out in the past. So I am not sure if she has always been a lesbian or is it because she has been hurt? I could not ask her any think once she told me this only that I have never had a problem with Lesbians. How do I handle this I SMS her asking if she was willing to take a chance with me the answer was like a 50/50 answer from her so I am so confused with this I don’t know what to do?
Please I need advise on this issue
I feel sure I have answered this question very recently --- didn't you post it last night, also, where I would have answered it ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
- Is R2.7 billion for SAA subsidiaries enough or will taxpayers have to cough up more, parly asks
- Covid-19: Mkhize cracks whip ahead of Phase 2 vaccinations
- Spike in carjackings, home robberies evident citizens not safe in their most personal spaces
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20299 votes