Ask an expert

07 Dec 2004

me and him!!!!!!!
i've been proposed by my manager yesterday, he is marride and he wants us to have sex and he says it's been three years now he's wanted to say he loves me,

he is married with i'm married but he wants us to start and affair. he says we will both be careful about we do so that people don't see us here, when he proposed to me he had a ring in his hand but he knows i'm married and he is married he said he wants to put in my finger and it will be symbol of our affair, i became so weak that he got to me and kissed me deeply i never thought this could happen between us as he knows i respect him a lot. i also respect his family.

what must i do about this guys help me, as i've started falling for him and i know it's wrong, how do i tell him to stop or sholud i tell his wife or should i contact our big boss and tell him or i'll hurt him and make him suspeded and i don't want to be suspended as he must still work for hi family,

please advise
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Well, suraj, your manager is a grubby and sleazy little man, proposing something immoral, unfair to you and to his innocent wife and your husband. You can't even imagine falling for his corny ring trick if you genuinely respect his family, and why on earth would you respect a conniving and cheating adulterer ? Dn't allow yourself to fall for such a sleazeball. Tell him to stop, and that if he doesn't stop, or if he tries in any way to penalize you for not going along with his scheme, you'll report him to his Big Boss and to his wife. Don't fail to protect yourself out of concern for his finances --- he ought to have thought of that himself, long ago. As Zee says, what he is doing is illegal, and he should be ahsamed of himself. You couldn't possibly do anything more damaging to yourself than to fall for his line. I bet he has tried the same approach, maybe with the same ring ( or he buys them wholesale ) with other women at work, too. Ugh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes