Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Jul 2005
It seems to me all men are interested in is sex. I really don't understand this, don't they feel the need to be loved? I was in a bar last night and looked around and thought to myself , every girl there (including myself) is there in search to find someone to love and love us back, while guys are there to see if maybe they can get a girl to have sex with him. Please can someone explain this to me?
Maybe part of the apparent diference, cara, is that while men can feel boastful among other men about their interest in sex, often exaggerating it and greatly exaggerating their conquests and performance, they feel terribly shy about admitting to being in love, let alone to needing love. But they do need it. They feel awkward about showing affection. Women generally don't feel inhibited about expressing and seeking affecion and love.
What do others think ?
What do others think ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20003 votes