Ask an expert

14 Dec 2004

hi Doc

I'm tired of my husband swearing at me and telling me to shut up all the time and locking me out of the house. What can I do to change his attitude towards me, he wasn't like this before we got married.
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Shaun's right -- contact POWA and FAMSA. POWA can adfvise specifically on issues like "nowhere to go", and a lawyer can advise on protecting your contributions to the mariage. Use the interdict --- if he breaks its requirements, he can go to jail.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.