Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
- Sleep disorders expert
21 Dec 2004
Mother in law - Joke hehehehe
A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and is going to
get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over 2 other
female friends in addition to my fiancée and you try and guess which one
I'm going to marry".
The next day, he brings 3 beautiful women into the house and sits them down
on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "Okay, Ma. Guess
which one I'm going to marry."
She immediately replies, "The red-head in the middle."
"That's amazing, Ma. You're right, how did you know?"
"I don't like her."
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- How the coronavirus mutates and what this means for the future of Covid-19
- New study shows how speaking while infected with Covid-19 can potentially spread the virus
- Is there enough evidence to support the role of vitamin D for Covid-19? We asked an expert
- WATCH | Drinking coffee 'has no affect on sleep quality'
- EFF's bid to unseal Ramaphosa campaign accounts 'not in the interests of justice' - CR17 committee
- SA to sell AstraZeneca vaccines to African Union to help 20 countries vaccinate health staff
- Residents up in arms as Atlantis cop appears in court for sexual harassment case
- Mining growth projects add glimmer of hope in dreary economic climate
- EXCLUSIVE | Former Bok coach Heyneke Meyer on Kolisi, White, Lions tour and SA's move up north
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19292 votes