Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Jul 2005
Mother in-law troubles
After a row with my brother in-law ,which also resulted in my husband asking him to find other accomadation(because he was trying to break up our marriage)my mother in-law phoned me and insulted me.She didn't even gave me any break to tell her our side of the story.Now at the moment she is also sending sms's to our friends telling them that she feel so sorry for my husband because he must always take my side in order to avoid being in the "dog box".She is fully aware that this was a mutual agreement and that my husband really feels the same way as i do about this incident with his brother.Any suggestions,should I just ignore her or what?
Ignore her, but tell your husband about this, and tell HIM to tell her to stop making trouble, and to tell the friends sh has been lying to, to ignore her too.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes