Ask an expert

28 Jan 2004

moving in together
hi as i have already described.i'm a guy about to turn 30yrs and my 27yrs old girfriend want to move in with me.i do not have a problem but could u please outline simple house rules for us or for me to be able to handle this situation.i also ahve a 4yr old boy who is she knows and i'm thinking to settle with in future.
Answer 393 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear nino,
Basically, I agree with what our other readers have said. There's no need to sign a treaty, though a general agreement reached in discussion about how to divide expenses and chores is wise when any 2 or more people share accomodation. If you're thinking of settling down with her, then it is important to explore in more detail how she feels about your son, and taking on the role of stepmother to him.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19868 votes