Ask an expert

16 Jul 2008

my child and me
My childs father and i are divorced, i feel that i am not being a good mother to him, i work as i get no support from the father, i find myself shouting and screaming at him for every little thing, it is not fair...i do love my child dearly but find coping on my own a strain, please help, i don't want him to suffer long term effects from mental abuse
Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

Go to the Maintenance Court and have this dead-beat dad forced to pay maintenance for his child ; it may help prsuade him not to do this so carelessly to anyone else. Lin's suggestion is excellent --- and try the parenting forum for more suggestions from other parents
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19339 votes