Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Jul 2008
My Husband and his cell phone
I know that people on previous postings with this topic have mostly been critisized but I am seriously fed up with my husband' s secretive ways when it comes to his cell. I know we are all entitled to our privacy in a marriage, but WHY is my husband so secretive with his phone if he has nothing to hide. His phone fell and broke the other day, so he put his sim into his old phone, but later he told me that phone is also faulty. I believed him. But I took a chance the next evening to put my sim card in that same phone because my phone battery was flat and my charger at work, and low and behold, the phone was working. I asked myself why did he lie? Is it because he doesnt want to keep his phone on in case someone phones him when Im there? because it does happen soemtimes that he doesnt want to pick up certain calls. I know it fr a fact and I dont know how to confront him about it because it always ends up in an argument. Im not worried about his cell phone Im just tired of all the lies! How do I approach this?
Don't you need to ask him these questions, rather than us ? There could be innocent explanations for what you have noticed, but dont you need a calm adult discussion of this ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Appointing a man to rule the Balobedu kingdom is 'a plot against women leadership' - historian
- Lucky Montana demands 'biased' Soni recuse himself as Zondo evidence leader
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20273 votes