Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Apr 2006
need advice and answers regarding husband
my husband seems to change every other day one minute he'll tell me to get lost then the next he buys me gifts . he tells me that hi is going to sleep around then when i confronr him about it he'll deny that he ever said anything he lie to his mother and tell her i'm making up stories and am accusing him of things that he doesnt do. he had an affair last year but denies it to his mother now she berlieves that im a trouble maker i told that she can speak to the woman but she said that the woman will be lying. whenever i try to talk to him about something then he gets irrational and tell me that he dont love me and that o cant make him love me this while asking about something as simple as what he wants to eat. 5 min later he will expect me to be loving and smiling. sexually the is also a big problem he likes me to urinat on him or lick me while i urinate he sometimes rub his anus then dirty himself he seems to find pleasure in this
Try hard to persuade him, politely but firmly, to join you in marriage counselling --- even if he sees it as a plan to deal with YOUR problems rather than his own. But I'm woried abou the pattern of behaviour you describ --- especially with the unusual sexual preferences, which suggest that he has odd ideas about relationships with women. If he refuses to work with you in counselling, think seriously about whether this marriage has any real value for you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Best evidence on Covid-19 vaccines, immunity and whether the virus will become endemic or seasonal
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- Tailored diets are essential for mental health, according to new research
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged'
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- Brian Molefe: I have no regrets that I knew the Guptas
- Reprimand or worse? What could happen if Mogoeng fails to retract 'brazenly defiant' Israel comments
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19472 votes