Ask an expert

21 Jul 2005

Hi I need advise...Been with my b/f younger than me for nearly two years now. Broke up for 3 months he moved away, back now for 4 months, he says he is madly in love with me, he just lost his job, (I have been supporting him for these 4months, he does not earn enough to contribute...)things are going BAD now, I'm not sure about my feelings, we fight all the time, he verbally abuses me..calls me all names (even the sea water cannot clean me) BUT after this he wants ME to forget about everything he has said, cause HE says hurt him and wants to hurt me..I cannot forget (is there something wrong with me?) I said we shoud end this relationship...he says he wont leave. I know I have hurt him but what should I do? This is also affecting my 9 year old... HELP
Answer 405 views

01 Jan 0001

Maybe he's being abusive in part because he feel embarrassed at not finding work and not being able to pay his share of your expenses, but it's not a good sign. Sounds like you have urt each other, but there may be no great use in staying together if its so hurtful for both of you. If it's your place you live in, he HAS to leave if you ask him to, and the police may be prepared to escort him out if he refuses. But can't you two discuss this calmly and sort it out. ?
And how nice to hear from Inc again !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.