Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Jul 2005
i dont know what to do. Since my baby was born last year me and my husband r drifting so far apart.we have regular fights over my son and its all so unneccecary and unimportend stuff that we fight over.I love my husband very much but at the moment i feel that i will be better of without him.What should do?
Hello Jessie. Do you (m or your husband ) not have any family members within reach who could spend some time with you ? Brothers or sisters who have experienced having children and raising them ? mother ? father ? Maybe you could check with your doctor whether perhaps you have developed a degree of PostNatal Depression which fairly often may occur after a birth --- and gnerally responds very well to treatment, and includes irritability among its symptoms. Maybe counselling, either for you, or better still for the pair of you in Marriage Counselling, could help you both to understand the situation much better and find better ways of handling the situations you are facing together, to the benefit of all three of you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes