Ask an expert

02 Jul 2005

Need Help
i dont know what to do. Since my baby was born last year me and my husband r drifting so far apart.we have regular fights over my son and its all so unneccecary and unimportend stuff that we fight over.I love my husband very much but at the moment i feel that i will be better of without him.What should do?
Answer 350 views

01 Jan 0001

Hello Jessie. Do you (m or your husband ) not have any family members within reach who could spend some time with you ? Brothers or sisters who have experienced having children and raising them ? mother ? father ? Maybe you could check with your doctor whether perhaps you have developed a degree of PostNatal Depression which fairly often may occur after a birth --- and gnerally responds very well to treatment, and includes irritability among its symptoms. Maybe counselling, either for you, or better still for the pair of you in Marriage Counselling, could help you both to understand the situation much better and find better ways of handling the situations you are facing together, to the benefit of all three of you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.