Ask an expert

17 Jul 2006

Need to talk to someone, like a shrink??
Please tell me or refer me to someone i can talk to about personal issues.

I dont want to go into to much detail, but I need to talk to someone before i destroy myself conpletely. Im self distructing, doing harm to myself and my mind is killing me.
Just need advice and how to stop.
Answer 363 views

01 Jan 0001

Any shrink ( a psychologist or psychiatrist ) would surely be able to help you. If you don't know of one, ask your GP or Lifeline to recommend one in your area. First they would generally assess your situation and your needs, an then counselling would enable you to talk about all that you need to discuss
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.