Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Aug 2007
no reason to want out
i have been going out with my boyfriend for 10 Months and i want out of a relationship but i don't have any particular reason. How do i tell him?
Why not just tell him that, and see what he says ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Treasury's 'brutal' budget must target spend cuts at SOEs, Cabinet
- BREAKING | Rogue Crime Intelligence cops 'bug' News24 investigative journalist
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media – the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Siya Khumalo | #LoveIslandSA: Does our legacy allow us to have dating shows?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19435 votes