Ask an expert

26 Jul 2007

Not so sure
I'm 30yrs old married with no chidren,fostered my Auntie 's daughter(16yr old).
She mentioned that one of the teachers has been making some moves on her.
and i was once a victim of being involved with teachers at school when i was in my teens.
hubby knows about it and he hate teachers with passion and he can hunt him down if i can tell him about it.
i work in switchboard far frm the school and hubby is nearby and always out .
i want to talk to the teacher myself,warn him about his behaviour and idon't see time allowing me to.
how do i deal with this issue?

Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

|Hunting the guy down" isn't the answer. Speak with ChildLine and the Police, so that she can mnake a formal complaint and have this sleazy guy arrested and prosecuted. Don't waste time warning him --- get the proper authorities to do their job here
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.