Ask an expert

13 Dec 2004

PDDNOS Child / Re:Man and prostitutes

I while ago a mentioned in a posting that my child (6year old) is very aggressive on his meds. We took him back to the Neurologist. She stopped the arropax and increased the Risperdal. He now has 0.5mg at night and in the morning. She also increased the Ritalin. He is much better. Still gets upset but does not go into attack mode.

Just a comment on one of the postings about the girl and her Bf with the prostitutes. My BF and I have been living together for about a year now. Know each other for about 2. After my divorce I went wild, slept with whomever I wanted and could get, drank, smoked did some drugs etc. About a year before I met him I decided that it is enough as I need to take care of my kids and cannot carry on like this. He never was in any sort of relationship at all. He is a very big man and has an overdose of insecurities. He went to places where he could not be rejected, like teazers. He also had ladies come to his room when he was on business trips etc. I also have my own set of insecurities coming from an abusive background. So he battles to trust me and me him because of the past. We love each other and want this too work. So we are seeing someone to help us. For us it is that if this relationship does not work, it will not work somewhere else because of our insecurities. We also have to understand that in the past we were alone and now we are not. I don’t need to go sleep around and he has someone the same way. He also has not been to a strip club since we have met because he does not have to seek the acceptance anymore.

I understand this ladies insecurity. I am in my view not a pretty girl and those girls, Hey, why would he want me. For him it is that he has something special and don’t want it anymore. For me, I have someone that actually cares and wont change it for the world. Trust is important, and respect. So good luck.Oh yes, and talk talk is the only way.
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi ADD Mom,
Delighted to hear that the re-adjustment of his meds has been helping.
And your views on the other matter sound eminently sensible
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.