Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Nov 2005
Someone please tell me if I'm being demanding. My boyfriend and I dont see each other often and when I do get the opportunity I prefer him to come to my house. For the first time ever I've seen him for 2 weeks in a row (excepting weekends - because he works). I saw him on Monday at my house and Tuesday and Wednesday at the gym. Yesterday I asked him to come to my house and he said okay, we just spoke and he said that he wants to go to the gym and see me there. While we train we dont talk and have a 5min conversation in the car before he goes home at 6 and then I dont speak to him until the next morning because I'm studying. We have a mutual friend at work and when I told her that I'm upset with him she says I'm too demanding and am being stupid. He will be working standby from tomorrow until next week friday and I wont see him at all. Is it wrong that I want to see him today. Am I being too demanding. I get upset because she says I'm being demanind but she sees her boyfriend 3 times a day because they work in the same building and she doesnt know how it is not to see her b-friend. Is it wrong for me to be upset with him because he told me yesterday that I will come see me at home. I told him that I hurt my calf at the gym yesterday and wont be able to go, but it doesnt matter to him.
Maybe he's just not all that into you, and you are expecting more from him than nhe is prepared to give you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Zama Ndlovu | How men with money are ruining politics for the rest of us
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA needs 'inclusive agricultural growth', but what does that mean?
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on an Mpumalanga farm
- INTERVIEW | PSG’s Mouton on executive pay: 'The greatest CEOs, you cannot pay enough'
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20023 votes