Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Apr 2007
Hi...Im not sure what exactly my problem is but...I have/had this wonderful, caring boyfriend...who goes out of his way to try & keep me happy...I just always seem to start an argument over anything...if someone happens to invite him to play sport etc. when we have no plans & Im invited with for eg. I have a fit, straight away I am miserable, start whining & telling him we shouldnt be together etc. Same goes if another girl sms' him a friendly message, I straight away go into panic mode & think hes cheating on, cause a huge big argument & end up in tears...this is happening more & more often & I cant control it. I know I act irrationally, I cant help it though. I sound like a spoilt brat that cant get its own way....but I love him so much, so why am I so nasty to him & difficult to be around. He is a bit of a loner, enjoys his own company, so I stress that he is going to leave me. Im not sure if it has anything to do with my ex of 5 years, leaving me & getting married 5days later - I had no clue he was even cheating on me, we lived together, i trusted him with all my heart. Now I cant trust my current boyfriend, even though he is so open with me & I honestly dont think he would cheat on me...just try make him feel that I think he is doing it.... Am I demented...what is my problem! Please help...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Solly Moeng | Profit above all: Why SA's whistleblowers are being ostracised
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19939 votes