Ask an expert

14 Aug 2007

pills to help
My marriage is over and i'm devastated. Are there any over the counter medications that:
1. might help lift my mood?
2. help me sleep?

Just until time can help heal these wounds?
Answer 286 views

01 Jan 0001

Firstly, no, there are no over-the-countyer pills which would help ; but secondly, it's not pills you need. A counsellor could help you cope more specifically with all aspects of the divorce and your reaction to is, and be worth far more than pills could
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20217 votes