Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Dec 2005
My BF and I are separated at the moment. I’m in CT and he”s gone to Jhb on business. We have been intimately involved now for 5 months. This is the first time that we are apart. I miss him terribly but he’ll be back in a months time. When he sms’d me last night, I had guests and told him I’ll sms him later when they leave.
He wanted to know who visited and I lied by telling him a certain guy was there…(wanted to see if he would get jealous).
He did and was upset with me for having guys around while he’s away. I eventually told him that I lied about this guy being there cos I wanted to see his reaction . I apologised but he has since not
returned any of my sms’s. Do I just leave things and wait till he does?? I know I shouldn’t have tested him…
I have never come across even one single time when attempts to make a loved one jealous, turned out to be a wise idea. Leave him to cool off, after your bad joke went awry. How would you feel if he had "tested" you in the same way ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- Covid-19 patients have a higher risk of in-hospital morbidity and mortality after surgery
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19972 votes