Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 Nov 2004
RE: My post about the panado thing
It really was me - the reason why I suggested taking the ACC200 with the Panado is because its main ingredient is what they usually give a person to counter the effects of a panado overdose ;) That way even if the person did take the tablets, they would probably only make him really sick instead of permanently sick - or even worse, dead. Sorry if anyone misunderstood.
OK, it did sound, at first, mysteriously hostile for the Liza we know ! I'm not sure whether there is enough of the mystery ingredient in ACC200 to help in such a large OD, or if it'd be effective orally, but it was a bright uidea on your side !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
- ANALYSIS | Daniel Mminele's sudden departure is about more than Absa losing its first black CEO
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma lawyers quit: Will the 'broke' former president’s trial ever get started?
- Rainbow Cup 'SA' … more derbies, but they COULD dazzle
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20031 votes