Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jul 2005
RE: Update Anxious to know
As I promised to give you regular feedback I just thought I should let you know that we discussed the issue of staying together and me with my roommate. He seems to understand my situation but he's has done nothing about it. As much as I enjoy spending time with him now what do I do cause since he's been at my place. We went away over the weekend and we came back last nite obvious we had to sleep at my place. I left earlier on for work and he was still there. I really enjoy having him around but Im thinking of my roommate as well. I wish I can ask him to give me some space but deep down my heart I know it wont be what I want. What must I do???????
Sometimes we think we have discussed something with a bloke like him, but he wasn't really listening or taking the message seriously. Sometimes he pracices Denial, and tries to ignore any uncomfortable reality, so he may try to just hang in there and hope you'll change your mind. Stick to it, repeat the discussion, reasonably, but firmly, and get him to understand that he needs to make alternative arrangements.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- 'You can never take a break': Workers speak on SA's grim Covid-19 anniversary
- Mark Gevisser | Covid-19: One year on, and a deepening inequality
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19413 votes