Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Dec 2005
I feel that my husband and i have no respect for one another. everytime we have an arguement the way we react and behave shows that there is no respect. Many a times we have agreed not to shout whenever the kids are around when we have an argument which i feel is bad for the kids. when we sit down to resolve or talk about our problems we are able to establish what is it that causes the argument and we promise ourselves to work on the areas of our weaknesses. A month or two down the line the same mistakes is repeated by one of us. and this is very disappointing. is it good to go our separate ways coz i feel its not a healthy ground to raise up our kids?.The problem is not the argument coz i know they are inevitable in all relationships but its the lack of respect for one another in general. advise please.
See a marriage counsellor. It sounds as though you both have the right ideas in mind, but are finding it a bit difficult to carry out entirely on your own. Try that, sincerely, before deciding to part.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Lockdown dramatically increased stress levels and loss of sleep in mothers
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
- Damian dilemma: Why Willemse is key to Stormers breaking duck
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20244 votes