Ask an expert

11 Jul 2005

dear cybershrink
in your opinion my problem (about the question i submitted earlier about throwing mugs at my b/f I should apologise instead of worry about why) would you say I have an anger problem and should see an expert or is it normal to get angry like that I should just learn to controll it. (I have apologised more than 10 times I am liteally begging ) please reply
Answer 226 views

01 Jan 0001

answered the first time you posted this question --- is this multiple posting, a sort of throwing the question at me 10 times, an equivalent to the mug incident ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.