Ask an expert

23 Aug 2007

Relationship Feud
I am currently inlove and involved with a 28 yrs old lady who is very sensitive to such an extent that we even fight over how I must cook my meal.And she is the kind of the woman who speaks loud when a problem arises.She clutches her hands when she is kind of angry.I just want to know how I should handle as this is kind of irritating .I dont want to break up with her as I love her very much.She seems like a nervous person when she is angry I just need a solution how to handle her.
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

It is totally impossible to fix any relationship problem without direct communication, and unless both parties want to fix it. When she is ready to speak, suggest relationship counselling, IF she actually wants this relationship to continue. If she doesn't, then you can hardly continue with her
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20008 votes