Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Jul 2008
Re:Lost Love for my Husband
Thank you all for your advices.< br> I& #39 m scared, the feeling that I have is scaring me. I left my job more than 3 years ago to be with my husband in Canada, supporting him and taking care of my kids. I don& #39 t have a working permitt here and it& #39 s very stressful just thinking of taking my kids to SA while their father is here. After what he did this past January, I want to find a job and I& #39 m afraid that once I finf employment I& #39 ll leave him. Today I was sitting here thinking to myself I can& #39 t believe my love for him has died / it& #39 s dying. I used to love this man, I never thought in a millions yrs that one day I& #39 ll feel the way I do about him. I k now why though, this didn& #39 t just come out of no where. It& #39 s sad, a day ago we had sex after more than a week, and I didn& #39 t feel anything. It was just sex with nothing to it. And I got distracted. I don& #39 t think I want to be in a relarionship where I feel nothing. I hope the counselling will help me figure out what is it I want and like CS said help me understand what has been and what is still happening.< br>
I hope it works out for you --- do feel free to return to the forum and let us know how things go
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes