Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Aug 2010
First of all just want to say thank you Cybie for being such a Rock in my life someone I can hang on to when I am slipping.
Going to a party tonight one of my best friends birthday drinks and dinner. Feeling slightly tired so going to have half an energy drink. The caffeine always keeps me going and strange it takes my need for alcohol away. Rest of the night would stick to ginger ale and russian cranberry juice, must admit a bit nervous within myself but also have my best friend with me who supports me in my road of recovery so feel safe. I wish I could just relax but feeling very anxious and sensitive lately. My moods and relationships are more positive and I have more respect for myself. Sorry for the boring post I know you are busy but this is my CA Cybershrink Anonymous, have a wonderful weekend.
I have the absolutely perfect physique for the role of Rock. And also pretty good at Rolling.
Rock on !
Rock on !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Karyn Maughan | Hlophe found guilty of impeachable misconduct, does not guarantee his removal
- Ramaphosa under pressure to account for alleged role in Eskom’s troubles
- Hawks close in on Mahlobo over parallel spy structure
- Alleged irregularities in Unisa’s R3 million accommodation deal probed
- 'Hit list' worries ANC in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19865 votes