Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Aug 2010
First of all just want to say thank you Cybie for being such a Rock in my life someone I can hang on to when I am slipping.
Going to a party tonight one of my best friends birthday drinks and dinner. Feeling slightly tired so going to have half an energy drink. The caffeine always keeps me going and strange it takes my need for alcohol away. Rest of the night would stick to ginger ale and russian cranberry juice, must admit a bit nervous within myself but also have my best friend with me who supports me in my road of recovery so feel safe. I wish I could just relax but feeling very anxious and sensitive lately. My moods and relationships are more positive and I have more respect for myself. Sorry for the boring post I know you are busy but this is my CA Cybershrink Anonymous, have a wonderful weekend.
I have the absolutely perfect physique for the role of Rock. And also pretty good at Rolling.
Rock on !
Rock on !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Long Covid: How rehabilitation programmes may be needed to get patients back on track
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Melanie Verwoerd | Eish! What is Ace up to?
- ANC to play 'leading role' in 60th anniversary of uMkhonto we Sizwe
- What impact will the B.1.617.2 variant have on SA's third wave? We ask 3 experts
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20283 votes