Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Apr 2006
Same dream every night:disturbing!!
For the past week I have been dreaming snakes..the dream is really disturbing me. The snakes dont bite me. The first dream I was chased by the snake out of all people I was with..The second one, this huge big snake is licking my hand!..and then it said something that I cannot recall-but it was disturbing. Last night dreamt of monkeys!..to be honest. I am not the one to dream, even if I do most of the time I dont remember my dreams, but this time..everything is just so clear..its as if its really happening.And I also dreamt of this rasta guy coming to my flat. The door was locked, he opened the door-I found enough courage to ask him how he got to open the door being locked..he didnt say anything-just gave me a five rand coin and left!..this dreams are really disturbing me..can anone help figure out what they mean before I loose my mind..
I wonder whether our once-regular reader Moose is still around, as he specialized in his interpretations of dreams. As a scientist, I believe that most dreams are far more meaningless than we think, and rather like running defrag on the computer hard disc. Actually, we don't remember most of our dreams, only the ones that are happening while we are waking. I hope someone else can sugest some benign meanings. I don't ehar anything sinister in the content you report.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- WATCH | 'This was the most death I've dealt with' - Cape Town doctor reflects on a year of Covid-19
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Looking back at Patient Zero’s journey
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9378 votes
67% - 19422 votes