Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Nov 2006
Scared what i may do
i am having huge thoughts of death at the moment - two very big things have just happened to me in my life that i cant deal with no matter what i do...... I am on meds but think i am too emotional right now for anything to work...... what can i do to get my life back in order.... i dont want to do anthing stupid, but i am just not coping and i am really not enjoying life at all.....
I SO muchy wish doctors would not treat this sort of situation entirely with drugs --- it sounds pretty obvious from your comments that CBT style counselling, or indeed ANY counselling, could also help a great deal.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on a farm in Mkhondo
- EXPLAINER | What you need to know about what's happening in Chad
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
- Absa chair says 'clashes' led to sudden departure of bank's first black CEO
- I'd do it again... Lucky Montana maintains he did nothing wrong as CEO at Prasa
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20017 votes