Ask an expert

25 Jul 2005

Hubby of 3 yrs has decided that I am not the woman he wants to be married to. He thought I would change into a stay-a- home wife and have kids, and I made it quite clear from the days of courtship that I dont want kids, nor will I stay at home, cook nor clean. Thats wat helpers are for.
We've decided on a separation to see if this is really wat we both want. How do I go about now picking up my life after 6 years with him. I am angry, frustrated and hurt. How do I get over this quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Your reactons sound very normal, to a frustrating and hurtful situation for you. Keep active, including socially, and consider seeing a counsellor
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19320 votes