Ask an expert
Question

07 Jan 2005

single, 39, dating site, fussy?
Got tired of being single and joined a dating site.....there are literally hundreds of men and i got many replies but when I look at the photos I know I won't be physically attracted to any of them!!

Whats wrong with me? I find most guys really not sexually atttractive at all.

I am not a beauty queen myself, but this dating site thing is very similar to real life situations : plenty of guys are interested in me but even though I find their company pleasant, there is no spark at all.

I am not frigid, nor lesbian....its just that only about 1% of guys get my juices flowing. That 1% is also not the hunky or attractive guys....it is just a something they have that makes physical contact wonderful instead of yuccky, as is the case with the other 99%.

Is this normal? Are other women less fussy? I know I am probably going to get replies telling me to be happy when a pleasant decent guy shows interest but really, that is not possible. There is a certain 'look' that gets a guy into the 'more-than-platonic' group and like I said, only 1 in a 100 seem to have that look and makes it possible for me to be physically attracted to them.

Help.
Answer 408 views
Expert
CyberShrink
cybershrink

01 Jan 0001

Surely internet dating is far better for the health of your liver, than the bar scene ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.