Ask an expert

04 Apr 2006

sister from hell
morning everyone

i have a huge proble with my sister, i'm not sure if she is jelouse or what.

here is the story.
early 2004i got pregnant , so i had to quit school and go and find a job, so that i can take care of my baby, fortunatly i finished my doploma i was busy with my b tech, at Pretoria tech,
so gave bith late 2004, my mother said she will take care of the baby i should just go and fine a job, so i had to leave my baby at an earlt stge of 3months, and find a job, i was 23 then so i decide to go to Cape Town and stay with my sister who is 32, everthing was fine until i got promoted from my job thats when everything started to fall apart.

and she was earning half the money i was earning, she started to preed roumours to my mother that i steal her things and use the money to buy drugs, which was not true, so my mother said i should come back home and take my baby and leave with him mybe then i'll start acting alittle diffrent, so i manage to speak to my mother but i took the child and i styed with him for two months,

i told my mother that i was struggling becose i work flaxi shiffts, so my mother took back the baby, mind you that my sister does not have a baby of her own, she got a missed courage 1999, and she never consived again

one weekend my cousing called me and she told me that my sister is spreading roumours that i'm pregnant and the person who made me pregnant is HIV positive.

she said she is sure becouse of the spots i have in my heard, i got those spots from chicken pox i had late last year, but now they fading out, becouse of the treatment i got from my Demotologiest
we stay togethre , everytime when she comes home she always see something wrong, or something i didn't do.

i just wanna know what could be her problem i'd love to know

Answer 425 views

01 Jan 0001

I agree with sister Zazi --- surely you need to move from your sister and get your own place ; then she will have less motivation to make up stories about you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes