Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Apr 2006
is there something wromg with me if i like to sniff underware and try them on please tell me
Maybe in part it depends on whether these are your own or someone else's panties. Assuming, as is the commonest variety of this problem, that you are male and like to sniff and try on the panties of various women, then yes, this is indeed a problem ; and not merely embarrassing when you get caught ( and it almost always happens that you do get caught ) but, if like some sniffers, you are stealing someone else's panties to play with, you could also be charged with theft. DO see a good local shrink for assessment and advice on treatment to stop this bad habit and this obsession. It is a mild form of a sexual deviance, in which you have become attached to part of a woman ( the panties and their smells ) rather than the whole woman.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Zama Ndlovu | How men with money are ruining politics for the rest of us
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA needs 'inclusive agricultural growth', but what does that mean?
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on an Mpumalanga farm
- INTERVIEW | PSG’s Mouton on executive pay: 'The greatest CEOs, you cannot pay enough'
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20025 votes